Great Lakes – St. Lawrence River Information
Water level bulletin and forecast
Services and information
Description of and data from network of tide and water level gauges in the Great Lakes.
Description of the lakes and channels that make up the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence River system.
Description of the circulation of water in the Great Lakes.
Description of changes in water levels in the Great Lakes with historical charts.
How factors like precipitation and evaporation effect water levels in the Great Lakes.
Monthly mean water level in metres referred to chart datum.
Historical monthly mean water levels for each of the Great Lakes from 1918 to 2016.
What we are doing
- Canadian Hydrographic Service Non-Navigational (NONNA) Bathymetric Data
- Chart Index
- Natural Resource Maps
- S57 Individual Electronic Navigation Chart Limits
- S-100 services for safe and optimized e-navigation
- Automated Hydrographic Surface Vehicles
- Channel Survey and Sounding Vessels
- The Science of Hydrography